Herpes is the most common virus world wide, affecting millions of people. (55 million in the U.S. alone) When it comes to sexual health, the virus that causes those tingling blisters and angry sores of genital herpes is often the most reviled and feared. The disease is highly contagious. So What is Herpes Not? HSV is not a skin disease it's a virus which affects the entire system.
There are at least nine viruses in the Herpies-family that cause infection in humans. In addition to HSV types 1 and 2, the other identified herpes viruses are: Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV), the virus that causes Chicken pox, and also Shingles; Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), which causes infectious mononucleosis; Cytomegalovirus (CMV); and Human-Herpes Viruses (HHV) types 6 and 7. Recently, HHV types 8 and 9 have been identified. These other herpesviruses cause their own set of signs and symptoms, and are different from the signs and symptoms of infection caused by the HSV viruses.
About Herpes Simplex Viruses Type 1 and 2.
So what is herpes?
There are two Herpes Simplex viruses: Type 1 (HSV-1) better known as Oral Herpies and Type 2 (HSV-2) also known as Genital Herpies. The symptoms of hsv-1 are cold sores in the area of the mouth. The symptoms of hsv-2 are sores in the area of the genitals. Either may be spread by kissing or sexual contact, including oral sex.
Ever wondered how you got infected?
As a child you probably had Chicken Pox which leaves you with the herpes varicella virus (a carrier), The virus can mutates to become herpes simplex HSV1 OR 2. i.e The HSV group of viruses usually appear in childhood when patients contracts chicken pox - a herpes virus. This can mutate to appear as shingles or the familiar cold sore or genital lesion.
i.e. Transmission is not always related to sexual contact. If you've had Chicken Pox then you are a carrier of Herpes Varicella which can mutate into HSV1 or 2.
After an attack the virus can disappear spontaneously or it can penetrate the basal ganglia in the brain and neural ganglia. When it does this, it attacks the lower oral lip or the labia majoris at the opening of the vagina (HSV I and II).
In cases where the virus has been destroyed in the body, the antibodies that protects you are only active for a short time and then the patient can easily be reinfected, not necessarily by sexual contact, but also by droplet infection (a infected person coughing or sneezing at you), infected paper money or even toilet door handles. I repeat, sexual contact is not necessarily the only way to get herpes.
There is also the problem that The Institute of Virology states that up to 80% of the population (55 million in the USA alone) are carriers of the virus (asymptomatic carriers). These people may not show symptoms themselves but can spread the virus. Therefore you can infect yourself by having sexual relations with a person that is a asymptomatic carrier. Like all STD's both partners in a relationship must be treated at the same time.
Lectroject drug delivery
According to studies done in U.S.A. this system can deliver medication at up to about 40 times more concentrated than present methods. The studies further show that if treated in the early stages, where itching and tingling are experienced the treatment can abort the attack without it developing into the characteristic cold sore. Where cold sore has already developed, healing time can be speeded up by up to 50%. In many cases the virus is completely destroyed.
During trials 300 case studies have been carried out, with an 85% success rate. All 300 tested positive before treatment with the Lectroject device and 257 negative afterwards.
When a P.C.R. (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test, which tracks viral DNA in the body is negative, it can be confidently taken that the herpes virus no longer exists in the body. i.e. virus has been eliminated.
No viral DNA means No virus = No Disease (CURED) Now you have an 85% chance of getting Cured in 15 days or less.
By preventing the replication of viruses Lectroject is the most effective anti virus system in existence!
Lectroject transforms Acyclovir into a Super drug. Lectroject takes Acyclovir through the skin into the system where it's needed, to attack and destroy All DNA Viruses in the cells. No virus means No disease. CURED.
Absolutely No pain; No pills to take; No injections and No needles to endure; No side effects, No waste and absolutely Safe.
The Best Herpes Treatment Known to Man!
Facts and Benefits of Lectroject Iontophoretic Drug Delivery (Herpes Treatment)
- Success: You now with the Lectroject iontophoresis technology have an 85% chance of completely eliminating the disease from your body for life and get your life back to normal again. NO more suffering of depression and low self-esteem. Absolute peace of mind.
- User friendly Therapy: Easy to use NO nonsense, NO setting up procedure, NO switches, dials or controls. Simply plug in and apply the medication and applicators. NO pain, NO needles, NO risk of disease and NO waste!
- Clinical: The absence of proteolytic degradation of the drug means lower dosages, decreased frequency of administration. Consequently, more sustained action.
- Cost: Our customers saves up to 80% on their medication and costs incurred from doctors visits. The trial subjects decreased their expenditure on medication significantly by between 48% and 80%. Some Medical Insurance Companies (Medical Aid Schemes) will even pick up the tab.
- Advantages: Key advantages of iontophoresis is that its non-invasive - there is no mechanical penetration or disruption of the skin to cause pain and potential for infection associated with needle injection.
- Side effects: The minute quantities of herpes medication needed to treat a given disorder reduce the possibility that you will suffer any drug side effects.
- Rapidity of action: With Lectroject Particle transport therapy you can be cured within 10-15 treatments.
- FREE with every Lectroject machine!
With every Lectroject System you buy you get one (sample) tube 2g Acyclovir Topical cream for herpes and 20 Lectroject Applicator Pads ABSOLUTELY FREE!